MY FIRST BLOG POST AND INTRODUCTION

  An introduction   

  Hello guys , my name is VEERA PRAKASH . I am from India. First of all you should know for what purpose this blog is created for whom this blog is going to help and a little information about me

My self :

   Hello everyone. I am veeraprakash form india , tamil nadu. I am 18 year old and a college student doing this blog as a part-time service for my audience. My aim is to target those people who are all learning about photography and cinema knowledge as a beginner. I am also learning and sharing my knowledge and information with you. I am creating this blog only with my android mobile phone. I will try my best to convey valuable information in a simple and easiest way. I hope you guys will support me for upcoming blog posts.

About our blog:

    Our blog 'PHOTOGRAPHYCINEMA' is gives a basic knowledge and information about photography and cinema. Mostly this blog posts are more eligible for beginners and upcomers. This blog content should be more easy to understand and the words in a simple english.

 The basic topics are photography, editing, cinema industry, direction, screen play, colour combinations and more. So, we discuss about these things in a simple way. Iamges and videos are included for a clear explanation. 

If anybody wants to send your comments, questions and doubts , kindly use this email id:- prakash2002mds@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 crafts in cinema industry| photographycinema.blogspot.com

Clapper board explanation | what is clap board? | Use of clap board

10 DO'S and DON'TS for your short film